Thursday, July 1, 2010

**Witticism :^}:> 20 Funny Quotes

A remark or expression characterized by cleverness in perception and choice of words,that’s how dictionary defines the ‘Witticism’.Judge yourself .

If all is not lost, where is it?

Funny, I don’t remember being absent minded.

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip round the sun.

It’s not hard to meet expenses…they’re everywhere.

A closed mouth gathers no feet.

An unbreakable toy is useful for breaking other toys.

If you’re living on the edge, make sure you’re wearing your seat belt.

If God wanted me to touch my toes, he would have put them on my knees.

The only time the world beats a path to your door is if you’re in the bathroom.

Old programmers never die. They just terminate and stay resident.

Nostalgia isn’t what is used to be.

It was all so different before everything changed.

The first rule of holes: If you are in one, stop digging.

I went to school to become a wit, only got halfway through.

I started out with nothing…I still have most of it.

If I agreed with you we’d both be wrong.

Some people hear voices.. Some see invisible people.. Others have no imagination whatsoever.

A will is a dead giveaway.

To write with a broken pencil is pointless.

Bad spellers of the world untie.

Find exciting offers for **Witticism :^}:> 20 Funny Quotes at :

http://www.flipgraph.com/product/books/1741107008/1/The-Book-Of-Great-Funny-One-Liners

No comments:

Post a Comment