Sunday, June 13, 2010

What are our customers saying??

Thanks to all for such a wonderful response and support. We will continue to amaze you more !!!!

Do you guys run a 24*7 call center or what? My last purchase had some payment issue and your guys were working with me as if you are at my service solely. Hats off really!

“Ajay from Bangalore”

I am probably one of the few Indians who shop online 85% of the times :-) . Of all e-commerce sites I use, I would rate you among top 3 in terms of my experience. Cheapest price, excellent delivery and good innovation. Keep it up.

“Jagdish Basu from Kolkata”

Truly impressed by your Flip concept. I sent my old novels and got 3 new books and a DVD. A mind blowing service!

“Rohit from Chandigarh”

I have been buying books offline and online since my first job. I must say you guys knocked me off my feet with your excellent service and this new concept. All books were perfectly packaged, loved your freebie gifts. You are certainly here to stay.

“Kumkum from Delhi”

For the last two years I am purchasing books from various online site from India and I am very glad to say that your Flipgraph team is the fastest team while answering the queries and resolving problems. Thanking you and in future I expect the same cooperation.

“Debasish Mandal from Bhopal”

Thank you for your swift follow-ups. It shows that FlipGraph cares greatly for its Customers, that too in a personalised way. I look forward to a long and rewarding association with FlipGraph.

“Bhaskar Sinha from Ghaziabad”

Find exciting offers for What are our customers saying?? at :

No comments:

Post a Comment